All schools recognise the year-round importance of providing sports & recreation areas where students can enjoy developing their physical abilities.
However, a common problem many schools face is that they're stuck with bare, bumpy ovals that are rock-hard in summer and virtually unusable 'mudbaths' in winter.
- No more muddy school yards in winter and rock hard surfaces in summer
- Less damage to young bodies whilst playing in the school yard
- Better use of available space to improve the school surrounds
- It is safe for children - peace of mind for teachers and parents
- Low maintenance so it always looks great and minimises the maintenance budget
- Durable in high usage areas so no obvious wear paths and it's tougher than grass
- TigerTurf feels so much like natural grass and encourages children to be active